Monday, May 30, 2011

Sorry I haven't posted

Sorry I haven't posted in a while but, at least I have a good reason (read: excuse). You see, there were these ninjas.  But not just any ordinary ninjas.  These ninjas could turn invisible and kill a man with a mere thought. There were over a hundred of them and, they were in this dream that I had.

Then, I woke up from my dream and this woman texted me and invited me out for drinks.  But, not just ordinary drinks, they were laced with something.  It was a mind altering chemical that was more... um... mind altering than roofies.  I think the scientific name for it is "tequila". But not just any tequila, it was the frozen kind.  Margaritas look so innocent and are actually very intoxicating and evil.  Hey, kinda like the woman who invited me out for drinks.

Anyway, I realized that I need to get back to blogging.  Not for the money, of course but because it's the one thing that keeps me sane (or showcases my insanity, I'm not sure which). So, I am going to try to fit more writing into my busy schedule of defending the world from dream ninjas.

Special thanks to the Arcangel who gave me the inspiration for the name of this post. And apparently believes that since the "h" is silent it might as well be deleted entirely, saving one whole keystroke. I'm all for this energy conservation movement. The world is already full of wasted characters, U C.

3 comments:

Mustang Sally said...

Cool, I was hoping you'd make it back one day.

Kevin Goodman said...

Funny,

You need to sprinkle some caltrops around your bed--give them a taste of their own medicine.

How have you been, btw?

Ekim941 said...

Caltrops don't grow on trees.
But sand spurs do.

I've been good. It's good to be back, contaminating the internet with my neurosis :)